Asian Fish cakes.
Asian fish cakes.
Use a white fish for this dish. Cod filet or pollack filet. Flavors of ginger, characterizes the entire court.
This dish gives total of 19 gram carbs.
1) 400 gr white fish
2) 1 egg.
3) 15 gram low carb flour.
4) 20 gram grated ginger
5) 1 teaspoon. lemon pepper.
6) 2 teaspoons salt.
7) 1/4 chopped red onion.
8) 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro.
9) 180 gram grated couliflower.
10) 2 tablespoons chopped parsley.
11) 1/2 pk. snow peas, 100 gram carrot, thinly sliced, 30 gram chopped leek.
12) 75 gram red pepper.
13) 60 gram sugar peas, shredded.
Cut the fish into cubes. Run it in the food processor along with item 2) til 8).
Run into a grist. Risen set to boil. Read on pk. Fish cakes formed as tablespoon sized cakes. About 10 cakes of this recipe. Vegetables cooked / wokes just before serving. Must be chew restistance. "Al Dente". Sauce made off cooked red pepper, run smooth with a hand mixer. Add oil, salt and pepper for taste. Smooth sauce. Cook the grated couliflower rice for 10 min. Away with water. Add some butter, salt and pepper. Good luck.