Chocolate mousse with custard.
Here comes a low-calorie chocolate dessert. Delicious if you want to take away some sweet rang, and should not move into chocolate etc.. which contains a lot of carbohydrates.
1) 3 dl whipping cream. - (2.9 gr kbh / 1 dl)
2) 2 tablespoons baking cocoa - (8.8 gr kbh / 100 gr)
3) 2 eggs - separate yolk from white. - (0.3 gr kbh / 100 gr)
4) 1 tablespoon liquid natreen - (0 kbh / 100 gr.)
5) 5 pl gelatin - store bought. (0 gr kbh / 100 gr)
Total kbh content - 10.2 gr kbh. Approximately 1 gr kbh per porsj. With custard, about 2-2.5 gr kbh per porsj.
Gelatin is placed in cold water. About 5-7 min. A bit of cream stirred into the egg yolks. Sprinkle cocoa in the rest of the cream. Whip until light cream. Add a little salt into the egg whites and whip it stiff. Warm up1 dl water. Not to hot. The gelatin is melted in the warm water. Cool slightly. Natreen stirred into here. Stir everything together gently, and add gelatin to finish. Poured into bowl for serving.
Custard. (low carbon)
Here comes the custard that can be used by those on low-carb diet.
4 dl sauce:
1) 2 dl milk h. (4.5 gr kbh / 100 gr = 9.0 gr kbh)
2) 2 dl cream. (2.9 gr kbh / 100 g = 5.8 gr kbh)
3) 4 egg yolks. (0.2 gr kbh / 100 g = 0.14 gr kbh)
4) 1 tbsp natreen, liquid, (0 gr kbh)
5) 1/2 vanilla bean. (0 gr kbh)
A total of about 15 gr kbh. Representing approximately 3.16 gr kbh / 100 gr. 1 porsj about 50 gr.
Egg yolk and a little milk in a bowl. Stir. Boil milk and cream, add natreen and vanilla bean. Mix melkebøandingen in egg mix. Given a new boil. Do not cook too long, only until the first bubbles appear. Stir well.
Sift the sauce and set it to cool. Thickens when it gets cold.