top of page
Cream Topped trout fillet with cream sauce Charlott.
Trout is native to Europe and Asia Minor, with the fish is almost spread to almost every continent. To Norway
showed the likely up after the last ice age.
The name trout or trout - derives from the Norse description aurrioi, the riding and hazards and forth on lønavatnet - gravel bottom during the spawning season.
Trout is a very good fish. Somewhat similar to salmon, both in taste, color and fat content. Stand out with their small black dots.
1) 500 g trout files with leather. 2) 1 charlottløk, akket. 1/2 to Orres, 1/2 of sauce.
3) 1 tbsp green peppers. akket. 4) 1 tablespoon red pepper, chopped.
5) 1 tablespoon celery, chopped. 6) 1/2 tomato, chopped.
7) 4-5 tablespoons sour cream. 8) 4 pcs green asparagus.
9) 4 florets cauliflower. 10) 4 florets broccoli.
11) 1-2 tablespoons white wine vinegar. 12) 1 dl cream.
13) 1 tablespoon butter. 14) Fish seasonings, salt, pepper and mix some tarragon.
15) 4 medium potatoes, peeled and boiled.
(The court includes tot ca 16,0 gr kbh. Without potatoes)
Set oven at 250 degrees. Take bone out of the trout. Sour cream and chopped vegetables on top, before the season well with fish seasoning, or just salt and pepper mix, and bake for about 18 min. Other vegetables steamed the last 3 min. Season with salt. 1/2 onion milled lightly in butter. Adding cream and vinegar. Boiled lightly, before season with salt, pepper mix and tarragon. Delightful flavors meet here.
bottom of page