top of page
Creamy clam chowder soup.
3 - 4 portion.
1) 1 kg. mussels (0 gr. kbh)
2) 1 yellow onion. 90 grams. (5.13 gr. Kbh)
3) 30 grams. grated carrot. (1.38 gr. Kbh)
4) 1 clove garlic. (1.14 gr. Kbh)
5) 1 dl. cream. (2.9 gr kbh)
6) Salt, pepper and a little crushed fennel seeds. (0 gr kbh)
7) Broth of steamed mussels. Ca 2 dl. (0 gr. Kbh)
8) 2 dl. fish broth. (0 gr. Kbh)
9) 1 tbsp. 7 gr. maizena or other low Carbohydrate starch. (6.0 gr, kbh)
A total of approximately 16.56 gr. kbh for the recipe.
Mussels steamed in 2 dl. fish broth. About 2-3 min. Do not use closed shells.
Cut onion and garlic into small cubes. Sizzle in butter. Grated carrot added.
Add the cream, broth. spices and starch. Stir. Let it boil for about 5 min before mussels are added just before serving.
If you let out the maizena, you will have a dish with 10.5 carbs. The soup will bee thinner.
bottom of page