top of page
Here comes the custard that can be used by those on low-carb diet.
4 dl sauce. (8 - 10 servings.)
1) 2 dl milk h. (4.5 gr kbh / 100 gr = 9.0 gr kbh)
2) 2 dl cream. (2.9 gr kbh / 100 g = 5.8 gr kbh)
3) 4 egg yolks. (0.2 gr kbh / 100 g = 0.14 gr kbh)
4) 1 tbsp natreen, liquid, (0 gr kbh)
5) 1/2 vanilla bean. (0 gr kbh)
A total of about 15 gr cbh. Ca 3.16 gr kbh / 100 gr. 1 porsj about 50 gr. gives 1.58 gr.cbh.
Egg yolk and a little milk in a bowl. Stir. Boil milk and cream, flavored with natreen or sweetening and vanilla bean. Mix milk mixture into egg mix.
Gis a new boil while stirring. Do not cook too long, only until the first bubbles appear. Stir well. Sift the sauce and set it to cool. Thickens when it gets cold.
Eksample - 2 dl. = 0.2 liters.
bottom of page