top of page
Panna Cotta with raspberry sauce.
Low carb dessert.
Here is a dessert made with sugar substitute in dessert sauce.
With a dinner at 4 to 5
kbh, this will cover 1/2 day consumption by 15 kbh daily.
1) 4 dl cream. (11.6 gr kbh) (2.6 gr / 100 gr).
2) 1 dl h-milk. (4.5 gr kbh)
3) 1/2 cup, 10 ml liquid Natreen. Equivalent to 100 grams of sugar. (0 kbh)
4) 3 pcs gelatin plates, store bought.
5) 1/2 vanilla bean. (0 gr kbh)
Total kbh - 16.1 gr kbh. - 3.22 gr kbh per porsj.
6:01 pk frozen raspberries, 400 gr. (20.8 gr kbh) (5.2 gr / 100 gr)
7) 1/2 cup natreen liquid. (0 gr kbh)
20.8 gr kbh. 1 tablespoon equals 25 gr = 1.3 gr kbh per porsj. (0.8 gr kbh).
Add gelatin sheets in cold water for 5-7 min. Heat the cream and milk with the vanilla bean and natreen. Let it boil some .Skvis gelatin for water. Gelatin in the hot liquid. Stir well. Strain into 5 equal bowls. Allow to cool until it hardens. The sauce runs smooth in a food processor. Siles. Used where fresh berries, reduced kbh content with 8 gr kbh.
Then becomes a porsj 0.8 gr kbh per porsj. Total for 1 porsj = about 4.0 gr kbh.
bottom of page