Rich chicken soup.
Soup made as a frikasè. Smoothed not as much as we do not want too much carbohydrate in court. Wish there however frikasè, smooths just up the sauce with extra maizena.
1) 1 piece raw unseasoned chicken / poultry, about 1-1.2 kg. (0 kbh)
2) 100 grams of cauliflower. (2.1 gr kbh / 100 g).
3) 100 grams of broccoli. (2.3 gr kbh / 100 g).
4) 50 grams carrot. (2.3 gr kbh) (4.6 gr kbh / 100 g).
5) 30 grams fennel. (0.9 gr kbh) (3.0 gr kbh / 100 g).
6) 50 grams leek. (1.8 gr kbh) (3.6 gr kbh / 100 gr) -
7) 1 dl cream. (2.9 gr kbh / 100 gr / dl).
8) 5 dl chicken stock. (0 gr kbh).
9) 1 tablespoon corn starch. (7.7 gr kbh) (85.9 gr kbh / 100 g).
10) Salt and pepper flavoring. 1/4 teaspoon curry.
A total of about 20 grams kbh in court / 4 pers = 5 gr kbh per porsj.
Writing with K instead of C, (Carbohydrates = kbh)
Boil chicken in about 1 hour, until tender. Characteristics, when you twist the thigh bone, you should turn it off. Meat separates from the bone. Take out the power when it is finished. Cool slightly. Vegetables cut to fit pieces, bouquets. Vegetables cooked in force. Carrot approximately 10 min, so with cauliflower, broccoli and leeks. Smoothed with maizena. If you have another starch to use, use it instead. Low carb.
Punctuated. Chicken peeled and added the last 10 minutes, so the chicken gets hot again.